In the book entitled: The Catalyst Of Power - The Assemblage Point Of Man chapters 6 and 7 outline the procedures for manual Assemblage Point correction. Since 2001 Lux IV electronic gem therapy lamps can produce the better results.
Manual correction methods are hardly ever used on patients today. Much simpler and more subtle methods using Gem Stone Transducer Lamps have been developed. This does not require the cooperation of the patient nor the personal time and energy of the practitioner in the same way as manual correction. Furthermore it is not necessary to introduce the patient to any information concerning the Assemblage Point.
Today Assemblage Point procedures have come full-circle regarding the application of the Lux IV for correction of the Assemblage Point. It is no longer necessary to locate the Point in the first place, since we know the locations for various symtoms and conditions and prefer to treat these directly using electronic gem therapy.
Using energy medicine alone to address these conditions will generally correct the Assemblage Point location and entry angle to a reasonable position. Although this adjustment may not necessarily be to the coveted central location, it can be to the more typical site for healthy males and females.
The ability to locate or see and record the position of the patient's Assemblage Point is most helpful both in diagnosis and treatment. This is true regardless of the modality of medicine or therapy used. The progress of any patient throughout their treatments and medication is reflected in the movement of their Assemblage Point over time.
The Assemblage Point can move somewhat in meditation, trance and dream states of consciousness when the primary brain frequency is 3.2 - 7.8 Hz. These Theta states of consciousness can be extremely pleasant. Slow brain waves unite both halves of the brain and are especially beneficial for de-stressing and healing.
Electronic gem lamp therapy can modulate high hypertension Beta brain frequencies down to pleasurable Theta states of consciousness and can be used to move the Assemblage Point towards the central location.
Blue sapphires emit a soft, pleasurable, calming energy. These are used to fill two Lux IV Transducer Lamps which are then fitted with violet filters. These lamps are directed at each side of the head. The patient is kept warm, fully relaxed and comfortable in quiet surroundings. The sapphire lamps are electronically vibrated at 3.2 Hz and most people will quickly enter a dreamy, truly relaxed state of consciousness. The heart rate and blood pressure will fall, with pleasurable bodily sensations.
Centralising the Assemblage
The examples given below are for some of the most common Assemblage Point locations associated with conditions such as ME, postnatal depression, clinical depression, chronic fatigue syndrome etc.. What these all have in common is that the patient's Assemblage Point will be located in the liver area or lower.
These conditions can be precipitated and sustained
due to the patient's Assemblage Point dropping into the liver area or lower. The
psychological factors are not so important. When the Assemblage Point descends
into this area the liver is, or will become, disturbed and not function
correctly. If the liver should malfunction then the Assemblage Point can drop
down towards the liver. The patient will feel tired, lacking in energy and the
body will not respond to his or her mental commands.
Manually check the location of the Assemblage Point to confirm it has moved out of the liver area. The patients Assemblage Point can be raised further by weekly follow-up treatments.
The Assemblage Point can then be moved to the centre of the chest using two Transducer Lamps containing diamonds and carnelians at a frequency of 8.5 HZ. Sitting the patient upright on a chair or stool, use one Transducer Lamp to target the patient's chest centre, just below the thymus gland and use the second Transducer Lamp to target the patients back exactly in line and opposite the Transducer Lamp at the front.
Centralising the Assemblage Point
For patients with high and far right Assemblage Point
Locations, perhaps presenting with anxiety, panic, stressful or hypertension
diseases and symptoms, such as hyperactivity or anorexia, the liver will
generally require to be cooled and calmed. This is best achieved with treatment
direct to the liver itself. Transducer Lamps containing calming, cooling
mixtures of gems, normally emeralds and dark blue sapphires, using a green
filter and a frequency of 3.3 - 1.5 HZ should be used to lower the Assemblage
Point from the high location.
Since these types of conditions can involve high Beta brain frequency activity, often greater than 25 HZ, then calming analgesic dark blue sapphires should be employed along with a dark violet filter and a slow calming frequency of 3.3 HZ. As the energy levels or emissions of dark blue sapphires are less than that of diamond and carnelians mixtures then a longer treatment time is required to create a new and stable Assemblage Point location. The treatment duration should be around 30 minutes and may need to be repeated on a regular basis of perhaps twice each week or in turbulent cases perhaps daily.
In all of the cases above, scanning the liver and spleen temperature will be helpful for diagnostic and treatment purposes.
Case Studies Of Correcting the Assemblage Point Using The Lux IV
The following case notes are typical of the success of treatment with The Lux IV Transducer Lamps for correcting the Assemblage Point location and related medical problems.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or ADD)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is the most common childhood-onset behavioural disorder. ADHD is also called attention deficit disorder (ADD) or hyperactivity and should not be confused with usual boisterous childhood behaviour.
Children affected have a considerably reduced ability to maintain attention, are easily distracted, often unable to control what they're doing or saying and are continually restless and fidgety. Although hyperactivity may improve around puberty, however, symptom patterns usually persist throughout adult life and up to 60 per cent of children show ADHD behaviour in adulthood.
While their intelligence may be normal or advanced, more than half of children with ADHD have specific learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. Coping with the symptoms can mean underachievement and poor self-esteem and are also more likely to be depressed, anxious and obsessive.
This condition has many hundreds if not thousands of devoted web sites that describe the symptoms and associated educational, antisocial and delinquency problems, e.g. see: National Attention Disorder Information and Support Service Website: www.addiss.co.uk or Hyperactive Children's Support Group Website: www.hacsg.org.uk
The enormous number of web sites is an indicator that our National Health Service does not have any methods of curing ADHD. Treatment may include help with behaviour and stress management, and educational support. Medication is available to help children concentrate and be less disruptive. Some sites claim that the most effective are drugs, such as methylphenidate (trade name Ritalin), which is said to improve a child's ability to focus. However, the response to these drugs is variable - some children are helped more than others. It is not known why children develop ADHD, so it is difficult to prevent.
Although children with ADHD are more likely to come from dysfunctional families, it's not necessarily caused by bad parenting or abuse. ADHD can affect one of the parents and interfere with their parenting skills, compounding the child's difficulties.
ADHD: The Assemblage Point Location & Entry Angle
ADHD syndrome is classified into the hyperactive and hypertension spectrum. Here, the liver and adrenals will be over-active and left brain frequencies will be high 'Beta' well above 21 Hz (cycles per second). The Assemblage Point location and entry angle will be high on the right side of the chest, see: http://whalemedical.com/af1.html - Fig. 1 & Fig. 2.
ADHD can be described as an extrovert mental illness (psychosis) and is in direct contrast to the Autistic spectrum which can be described as introvert mental illness, not to be confused with depression (hypotension).
With ADHD, the attention is directed and controlled by external objects and events. Whereas, with Autism, the attention is preoccupied with the mind's internal event phenomena.
Assemblage Point Treatment
For effective treatment for ADHD is essential by some means to shift the Assemblage Point location to the optimum position, close to centre of the chest location. This can be achieved by:
1) Calming and cooling the liver using an electronic gem therapy lamp containing emeralds and sapphires with a green filter at 1.6 Hz target the liver directly for 20 minutes. This will cause the Assemblage Point location to move downwards by 5 to 10 centimetres.
2) Alternatively, the left side of the brain can be calmed down using a lamp dark blue sapphires with a violet filter at 1.5 Hz. Two lamps are better, one each side of the child's head. This will have the effect of lowering and centralising the Assemblage Point Location.
3) Both of the above treatments can be used.
4) Where electronic gem therapy is not available, with ADHD children over the age of perhaps 10 years, it is possible to manually correct the Assemblage Point location.
5) In all case of ADHD, the Assemblage Point of the parents should be carefully checked and looked into. Although this may seem unbelievable, centralising the Assemblage Point location of the parents, in particular the mother, can and does have a profound beneficial effect on the child's behaviour. This is especially true for youngsters up to the age of about 7 years and is true for all ages.
Stable and near central Assemblage point locations for all family members provide for a balanced, happy and integrated family life.
Canadian E-Mail Case Reports
1) One case is of a lady who has environmental sensitivities which would lead to severe asthma. She was on prednisone frequently and missed work often if she had an attack. Episodes of work loss could be up to three weeks. After determining that she had low biological energy and a low Assemblage Point she was given three therapeutic doses of diamond and carnelian, based upon your research, to her chest. After these treatments she was able to come off her medication and so far (over one year ago) has never required the medication. This was a profound change, one I had difficulty in believing myself.
2) The other case deals with a chronic pain patient. This patient is on high doses of blood thinners and has had two strokes of minimal severity about three years ago. This lady, a teacher previously, fell down concrete steps in her school hitting her head twice and damaging her lower back. No operation nor manipulative therapies can be given due to her medical treatment requirements and other medical problems, one of which is diabetes. The patient was in excruciating pain and had great difficulty in manoeuvring, she could not walk without support and could do nothing through the day except find ways to minimise her pain. Her pain ruled her life. Today she can manoeuvre and walk and shop, she has independence enough to drive now. Though still hounded by some pain she has the ability to live a life she would never otherwise have been able. Her greatest gift was being able to stand erect and walk with minimal pain. She now spends her days doing many exquisite crafts.
United kingdom E-mail Case Reports (1)
1) Case Notes for JM a 28 year old gentleman who had an accident whilst serving in the army during the Bosnian conflict. This gentleman presented at the clinic with chronic back pain directly related to the accident which had occurred some 10 years earlier. He had undergone four operations at the site of the damage to his spine (L3,4,&5) he had steel rods in place and a coral cage. Walking for this gentleman when he was able was with the help of elbow crutches and he was in constant pain which was exacerbated during inclement weather. His Assemblage Point was 9 cm low due to the longevity and seriousness of his condition. Over a period of six weeks he was given a combination of deep relaxation therapy, treatment to the spleen with diamonds and carnelians and an assemblage point move. After this six week period his pain had lowered by 60% and he was able to walk without the aid of crutches and had started to walk around town for periods of up to an hour his first exercise for many years. Maintenance treatment continues.
2) Case Notes for LS a 32 year old lady who suffered from ME (myalgic encephalomyelitis). This Lady presented at the clinic with chronic fatigue symptoms which she had suffered for a period of six years. On checking Her Assemblage Point it was found to be in the liver area. Deep relaxation therapy was given to help her state of depression, along with an assemblage point correction which was continued over a three week period in order to stabilise its position. After the first treatment this lady reported a feeling of being energised and after the third treatment she reported feeling well enough to start thinking about her future work activities. Her energy levels had increased dramatically and she had started to menstruate again (her periods had been absent for 4 years prior to treatment).
3) Case study of BH a 61 year old gentleman who suffered from Stress and fatigue following the death of his mother. This gentleman presented at the clinic suffering from stress and fatigue which had become progressively worse over a period of two years. His assemblage point was found to be 4 cm low. A combination of deep relaxation therapy using sapphire at Delta brain frequency and carnelians and diamonds to the spleen was used. With this combination, his Assemblage Point location gradually corrected by itself over a period of three weeks. Following this treatment, stress and fatigue levels were much improved. He continues to visit the clinic occasionally for maintenance treatment when he feels the need.
E-mail Case Reports From Holland (EU).
1) I had a lady with dust contaminated lungs coming over from Denmark. She had worked for years in a dust polluted environment. I have treated her with the lamps containing Diamond and Carnelian at 8,3 Hz and an Orange filter and instantly after half an hour she could breathe like never before!
2) Her husband had heart rhythm problems for years. I have treated him with pale blue sapphire and blue sapphire and a violet filter on 1.3 Hz and his problems cleared up. His blood pressure also permanently dropped to a normal rate.
3) A man with a very difficult type of rheumatic arthritis could not be helped with the standard medical treatment so I started to put in: Citrine, gold, ruby, diamond and carnelian with a yellow filter on 16.5 Hz and his pains left. This man had pain in every joint and now he has no pain at all.
4) We also have quite some experiences with Mycoplasma bacterium. When we watch the blood under a microscope, we can see the Mycoplasma being attached to the erythrocytes. After a treatment with the gem lamp therapy the erythrocytes are clear of Mycoplasma.
5) Some cases of Mycoplasma Pneumonia we have treated only the spleen and liver and people felt an instant improvement in their lungs and the pneumonia was gone the next day. I have attached two magnified blood pictures of before and after treatment.
Mycoplasma Pneumonia. Left photograph illustrates mycoplasmas attached to red blood cells.
The right photograph was taken 1 hour later following treatment direct to the spleen using Electronic Gem Therapy Transducer Lamps.
New Zealand E-mail Case Reports
1) G.H is a 71 year old gentleman who suffered anxiety and depression made worse by the death of his wife and son. He presented with psoriasis to his forearms and difficulty sleeping. His GP was concerned about his liver with certain enzymes reading well above the normal at 167. His Assemblage Point was 10cm to the right in the anxious location and a shadow was observed in the depressed location on top of the liver. A radiometric scan of his liver revealed it to be 2 degrees hotter than his spleen. He received Bliss treatment and emerald and sapphire to his liver on five separate occasions before having his liver enzymes re-checked at 84. His psoriasis had cleared up and he was feeling relaxed and calm. Renewed energy levels had him returning to his gardening and he wrote to us thrilled with the results.
2) C.W. is a 68 year old medical researcher who came to us with a troublesome left ankle that had been damaged in a motorcycle accident when he was 24. Chris received sapphire at 1.6hz for one hour on two separate occasions. He wrote that his ankle had improved substantially and that considering the completely non-invasive and painless nature of the therapy he was sure it was a genuine step forward into a new dimension for medicine of the 21st Century.
3) R.T. is a 46 year old tradesman who was suffering from rheumatoid arthritis in his knees. X-rays revealed that most of the cartilage between the bone had disappeared. He was unable to stand up easily after crouching down which made his work painful and difficult. He received emerald, diamond and yellow sapphire at 3.6 Hz with a blue filter to both his knees for 30 minutes every week over a 14 week period. He always noticed less discomfort after every treatment with the effects lasting longer and longer each time. Now one year later we spoke to him and he reports that his knees are still virtually pain free and that he is organising another X-ray to find out just what has changed.
4) CD is a 46 year old lady with AIDS. She presented herself with a chronic chest infection that increased medication was no longer able to control and had worsened over the last two years. She was coughing up large amounts of green phlegm and was feeling miserable. We administered diamond and carnelian to energise her blood and chest front and back. After three weekly treatments she started improving substantially and stayed well for six weeks after we stopped. She now continues with fortnightly treatments which keep her lungs functioning normally. She says this is the only thing that works.
5) AG is a 48 year old businessman who presented himself as a TM (meditation) teacher who was interested in energy balancing and personal enhancement. We provide him with a weekly energisation of specific biological areas designed to increase consciousness and keep him present with his personal energy field. His partner reports that he has become more loving, productive and organised. She sends him back every week.
Bulgarian Case Report
Two months ago I had my assemblage point centred by a manual shift. Also I had my shadow anxiety locations cleaned up by targeting them with gem lamp therapy. During a period of few days I had the opportunity to experience the blissful therapy (two lamps with blue filter and diamonds, sapphires with a Theta brain frequency - 3.5 Hz applied towards my temples for 30 minutes) that is very pleasant and calming. What I can say about this therapy is that it is supreme for people like me living all my life with an almost constant inconvenience of anxiety. Now I feel very well, I sleep more and better, the chatter in my mind has stopped and my skin got a fresh complexion as if I became younger! The most important thing is that after the centering of my AP I am able to be more comfortable with myself and others. The stressful reactions disappeared from my life as if a magical wand has touched it.
UK E-mail Case Reports (2)
1) Case study for a lady with carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and depression: This 48 year old lady was suffering from carpel tunnel syndrome in both wrists, tennis elbow in the right elbow and also depression following a recent bereavement. Her assemblage point was low in the liver area and was adjusted using diamond and carnelian. Her wrists and right elbow were also treated and at the end of the session she was free of pain. After about one week the pain started to return and she came back for a further treatment. This time her assemblage point was still centred so only the areas of pain were treated. Several weeks later she reported that the pain had not returned and she was now coping with life considerably better. She returned after about one year for a short treatment to the elbow as it was beginning to hurt again. Two years later she remains completely pain-free.
2) Case study for a gentleman with sciatica and arthritis: An 81 year-old gentleman who had been unable to leave his home for several weeks due to acute sciatica was treated at the base of the spine and along his left leg. He was also suffering from arthritis in his right wrist and hand, so this was treated in the same session. During the treatment the pain from the sciatica eased a bit and the arthritic pain disappeared completely. By the following morning the pain from the sciatica had reduced to an occasional twinge and by the next day it had gone completely. Neither pain has returned after 18 months.
3) Case study for a lady with inflammation in the knee and frozen shoulder: A 62 year-old had a very inflamed and painful knee as a result of a fall 3 months previously and had great difficulty walking. She also had had a frozen shoulder for 2 years which restricted movement of her right arm so much that she could raise it in front of her and then only by about 45 degrees. She was depressed and confused and her assemblage point was low. Initially her assemblage point was centred and then the knee and shoulder were treated directly. The knee responded to treatment immediately, resulting in significantly reduced inflammation and pain, and after two further short treatments is back to normal. The shoulder gradually improved so that after 4 treatments she can swing it backwards and up at the side and can raise it almost completely, albeit with some difficulty. She is now feeling positive and optimistic about the future. Treatment continues on the shoulder.
Assemblage Point Case Studies for Acute and Chronic Health Problems
The following profiles are anecdotal case notes of people who have received manual Assemblage Point correction (circa 1996) using the methods outlined in chapter 6 & 7. They illustrate the versatility of the simple methods for managing a diverse range of conditions and situations. In each case, the manual manipulation and correction methods were employed as outlined in this and my previous books and articles.
1. Clinical Depression Following Concussion. Tony B, aged 13, March 1996. Four years previously, Tony had fallen backwards from a high stone wall at his school. He had lost consciousness and was hospitalised for concussion. He suffered headaches and vomiting after regaining consciousness. Later he developed alopecia and eczema at the site of his head injury (parietal bone left side). Tonys mother reported that he had been a very energetic and extrovert boy before the accident. However, since the accident he had not attended school; he had developed agoraphobia and insomnia, and hardly ever left his bedroom. Over the years he had seen many specialists for various examinations, X rays and scans. He had received extensive treatment from homoeopaths, osteopaths and a physiotherapist, with some slight improvements. More recently, his psychiatrist had voiced the opinion that he was suffering from M.E. and he would have to go into hospital for tests to determine a suitable drug medication.
He was receiving antidepressants and anti-inflammatory analgesics.
On examination, the location of his Assemblage Point was found to be very low down on the right side, just above the critical line at the navel. His depressed attitude, slurred speech, monotone voice and hunched posture were confirmation of the low location. Tony admitted that he was always staring at the ground. He complained of having no energy and extensive pains. Tony was a cooperative patient, so shifting his Assemblage Point up and across to the central location was easy.
Two weeks later, on his second visit, his mother reported he had been cycling and attending local social functions and that he had been sleeping far better. Tony told us that he had experienced much more energy, but over the last few days he complained that it had 'dropped away'. Examination revealed that his Assemblage Point had partially dropped. This is normal with long term misalignment. He received treatment similar to that on his first visit. On his third visit, he arrived on his bicycle, having cycled 12 miles. His complexion, energy, speech and posture were much better. His Assemblage Point had slipped down a little. Tony said that his psychiatrist had noted a significant change in him.
Tony's alignment was corrected five times over a three month period. Each time the correction distance was less, and the interval between visits was greater. Six months later, Tony was free from pain, sleeping normally, off all medication, and was taking up extrovert activities, including archery and fishing. Given the length of time that he had been ill, his recovery was remarkable. He left behind 4 years of negative states of consciousness, which had considerably disrupted his education and personal development.
Tony B's Assemblage Point Location.
2. Chronic Panic Attacks. Clare W, aged 18. September 1996. Clare reported that she was experiencing panic attacks that had started years before when she was attending junior school. She had been seeing a clinical psychologist since breaking her leg when having an attack.. Her Assemblage Point was checked and found on the far right side of the chest at an acute angle, passing through the heart. There was also a shadow location 8 cm higher up, in the location for panic. The shadow location and her Assemblage Point were joined and shifted to the centre. Just over a year later, a letter was received from her. She wrote that she had not experienced any attacks since her treatment, and that she had now gained complete control over herself and her life.
Clare's Assemblage Point Location.
3. Hypertension (Stress). Ms. R. J., Business Manager. September 1998. 'I had been experiencing a very stressful time at work. I had been working 6 days each week until late at night for many months and had more than my fair share of problems with junior staff. Due to this, I was drinking and smoking too much, and finding it very difficult to relax. Two years previously, I had my Assemblage Point shifted to the centre, so I knew what to expect. However, its location was further on the right this time. The shift made me feel much less stressed and my pulse rate was much slower afterwards. Most noticeable was my breathing; I had a great feeling of relief and I could breathe more deeply and freely; my cigarette and alcohol consumption spontaneously reduced, because I felt completely centred again.
Ms. R. J's Assemblage Point Location.
4. Feeling Of Detachment, Anxiety And Depression. Tony S, aged 24, April 1997. Tony had been ill for 8 years. He complained of feeling detached from his body, anxious, depressed and having no energy. This condition had started when he first began work at 15 and he had been unable to work for the past several years. He had attended a psychiatrist, psychologist and hypnotherapist. He had also tried acupuncture, healers and been to see a psychoanalyst, throughout which time he reported that his condition had got worse. It required five attempts to shift his Assemblage Point up successfully, from the low chronic fatigue location just below the liver. Tony required three more corrections over a 2 month period, during which he made steady progress to recovery.
5. Agoraphobia And Clinical Depression. Mr. N. O. aged 32, September 1989. This man, a professional sculptor and artist in the film and television industry, had not attended work for over a year. He had developed agoraphobia after taking LSD at a party. After the effects of the drug had worn off, he became increasingly distressed with work and travelling on the underground railway to London.
He was signed off sick by his doctor and attended psychiatric therapy. His situation continued to deteriorate and he spent most of his days dreaming and making drawings of strange science fiction situations in black ink. He attended for Assemblage Point correction at the suggestion of one of his friends. Examination revealed that his Assemblage Point was on the left side of his chest. His Assemblage Point was moved to the right side of his chest and he attended for several more monthly corrections. He eventually made a full recovery back to his former health and activities.
Mr. N. O's Assemblage Point Location.
6. Chronic Mental Illness With Depression. Ian B, aged 28. 13 November 1996. Ian was referred via London doctors for assessment and treatment. His situation had become so untenable that he was going to be hospitalised for further psychiatric drug therapy. This sensitive young man presented with a grey complexion, very low biological energy and seriously depressed frontal brain energy.
Ian B's Assemblage Point Location.
His mother reported that he was experiencing aggressive, violent, and destructive outbursts, but most of the time was totally depressed. He had periodically vandalised his home, and had thrown furniture, smashing the living room window. Examination revealed that his stationary Assemblage Point was found only 6 cm above the critical line (navel); also, the rear location or pivot point was below the shoulder blades. He also had a number of shadow locations. At some time in the past, possibly when he had become ill in Germany, or perhaps due to the many depressive drugs including chlorpromazine, prescribed by his psychiatrist, Ians Assemblage Point had dropped to this dangerous location. This would have caused him extreme physical and emotional distress and would have been responsible for his symptoms.
Ians Assemblage Point was manually shifted up and across to the centre of his chest (thymus area), a total distance of some 30 cm. After treatment, Ians mother said that he had not looked so well in years. Ian was instructed to return within 14 days, for further correction and treatment.
On Ians second visit (25 November 1996), his Assemblage Point had dropped somewhat. This was to be expected after such a long illness. His complexion and posture remained improved. He was more talkative, friendly and extrovert. His mother reported that he had been singing and playing his cello. Ian received similar treatment to that on his first visit and his Assemblage Point was shifted to a central position again.
On his third visit (9 December 1996), Ians condition
had clearly continued to improve. His Assemblage Point location had stabilised,
slightly to the right of the centre (normal). He was physically and mentally
much stronger. His mother said that he had attended an orchestral rehearsal at a
local college, playing his cello.
7. Concussion Related Social And Alcohol Problems. Mr. David H, aged 32. October 1994. This strong, hard-working man complained of feeling different from other people. He wanted to know why others avoided his company. He was drinking too much and felt dejected; his behaviour was unpredictable and this was getting him into trouble with the police. He also thought others were afraid of him. He further added that his troubles had started some years back, after someone gave him a bang on his head with a wooden stick.
Davids Assemblage Point alignment was low and to the far right, abnormally different to that of the average person, probably due to his head injury. We pointed this out to him and realigned his Assemblage Point to the centre of his chest. This was a turning point for him. As the months passed his behaviour became more socially acceptable, suggesting that the misalignment had been responsible for his antisocial behaviour. He had been projecting his feelings of paranoia onto external situations, thus triggering incidents that involved him with the police.
8. Clinical Depression. Jane W., aged 46. November 1997. Jane had been suffering from clinical depression for the past 10 years. Over the years, her consultants had prescribed drugs, electroconvulsive shock therapy, and long term counselling. She had a variety of symptoms. Her current medication was a cocktail of four different drugs. Her Assemblage Point was found low on the right side of the body, entering at an acute angle through her liver area (typical M.E./chronic fatigue location). Jane received three corrections to the alignment of her Assemblage Point over a 6 week period. After her second treatment, she returned to driving her car.
9. Non Specific Central Shift. Mr. N. D., Company Director. October 1998. Mr. N. D. reported that, 'Normally I have trouble with my vision I have to wear glasses or contact lenses. When I had my assemblage point corrected, I was instantly stunned when my vision cleared and I could see without glasses. Although I had thought that I was a healthy, fit and balanced person, I was impressed with the new feeling of being centred. I still do not fully understand what this energy centre is. Being sceptical, I was delighted to discover and become aware of my assemblage point. I can see that it has a definite place in my future'.
10. Periodic Dislocation Of The Hip. Veronica S., aged 16. May 1998. This young lady complained of headaches, lower back pain and a painful left knee. Her main problem was that her right hip joint would periodically dislocate, although she was tall with a sporting body tone. She was scheduled for hip surgery. Veronica was requested to walk slowly back and forth across the room; members of her family were present, and everyone observed that her frame was twisted towards her right side from the hips upwards.
Her Assemblage Point was found on the left side of the chest meridian, entering at an acute angle. Left locations are not common. After her Assemblage Point was corrected, she was left to relax for 20 minutes. As she walked back and forth across the room again, all present could see that her frame was now aligned properly. On her second visit, 2 weeks later, she reported that her headaches, knee, and back pain had cleared up. Her parents cancelled the hip surgery.
Veronica's Assemblage Point Location.
11. Continual Cold, Trauma, Migraines And Lack of Energy. Gladys H., aged 50. May 1998. This introvert, rational lady had been ill for 10 months with a continual cold, trauma, migraines, lack of energy and inability to work. Her Assemblage Point location was entering upwards from low down around her liver area. Gladys received Assemblage Point correction.
On her second visit she reported that she felt 100% better, with more energy, sleeping through the night, dreaming more, and much happier. Her cold and sinus problems had cleared up.
12. Non Specific Central Shift. Ms. V. C., aged 34, Therapist. March 1987. 'Before the shift I felt off the centre, a bit low in my mood, self conscious, and anxious. I also felt separated from many people in the group. After the shift, I saw things much differently; I felt centred and easy with myself. My spirit lifted, and my eyes got much brighter. I seemed to have more energy, and I could feel more empathy with the whole group. I no longer felt anxious and could perceive myself in relation to others differently.
Mrs. K. B. Therapist. May 1998. This lady reported, 'I am a nervous
person, but I can tolerate the underlying feelings quite well. Over the years I
have learnt to cope by being careful with what I eat and being sure to get
enough sleep and rest. What I was most taken with after the shift was a feeling
of solidness and physical strength. It is a feeling that I have never
experienced before. My mind was naturally quiet and I felt more aware of the
world and less preoccupied with my feelings. I know that this is a subject that
I will be investigating. I can think of many my clients that would benefit from
14. Dropped Assemblage Point Due To Drug Overdose. Mr. David R., aged 62. 1987. This intelligent and kind man was receiving medication for sleeping problems and severe stress. The emergency services were called to his home in the early hours of the morning. His apartment was flooded and David was discovered unconscious in a cold bath with the taps running.
He was taken to the hospital and released the following evening. He telephoned in a distraught state, saying that something was very wrong with him, but he did not know what it was. On examination the following day, his Assemblage Point was found only 9 cm above his navel. He had very little physical or mental energy.
His other symptoms were intense burning and discomfort in his bladder; he would have to visit the bathroom every few minutes. His respiration was laboured. His Assemblage Point was shifted vertically upwards and across slightly. His treatment was completely successful and he was back at his desk the following day.
15. Substance Abuse. Ms. K. J., aged 22. February 1997. This extrovert young lady had been using ecstasy, cocaine and amphetamines some 3 years previously. She had recently been experiencing panic attacks and pain in her ears, the latter thought by her doctor to be caused by an infection. Her Assemblage Point was found far to the right and entering from a very acute angle on her right side. Some 10 minutes after her Assemblage Point was corrected, she experienced a 'popping' sensation in each ear. Kate's anxiety cleared up with a single correction.
16. Non Specific Central Shift. Mrs. D. B., University Lecturer, retired. November 1995. This lady reported, 'I asked Jon about spiritual matters, especially reincarnation. Handing me two powerful therapeutic magnets, he said, 'The eye cannot see magnetic waves, but we can experience their effects'. Then he instructed me to place one magnet in each hand and to bring my hands slowly together. Suddenly the magnet in my left hand jumped out and across several inches to crash against the second magnet in my right hand. The magnetic power was too strong for me to control physically. He then said, 'Enveloping every living person is a strong energy field that is visible only under special circumstances'. He emphasised that, just as I had experienced the power of the magnets, I could, any time I liked, experience the power of the human energy field.
As a practising Christian, I felt great doubt, but also curiosity, and took up his challenge. Following instructions, I brought my hands towards his chest and upper back. As my right hand came within 12 inches of his chest, a 'power' took over and I could not control my arms. I felt strong tingling sensations pass up my right arm and across my chest, connecting to my left hand at his back. My hands automatically came into and touched the centre of his chest and back. I admit I was frightened. Something beyond me, a field of energy, took control of my hands and arms.
Over the next 2 weeks, I became very aware of my own Assemblage Point location. I was aware of curved energy lines entering my upper right chest through to my shoulder blade. These energy lines seemed connected to a kindred spirit 'out there'. The next time I saw Jon, I asked him if he would confirm my location. He told me the precise location and angle of entry, then came over to me and touched the exact spot. Becoming aware of my own assemblage point has confirmed my belief that we all have a 'spirit energy' outside or above the physical body that dies. My discovery complements my Christian faith.'
17. Circulation Problems With Heart Palpitations. Ms. E.G., aged 24. March 1998. This young lady had previously been taking amphetamines with some friends. Since then, she had been experiencing hot flushes, numb fingers, hands and feet, circulation problems and heart palpitations. Her Assemblage Point location, as expected, was entering at an acute angle on the far right and from the right passing through her heart. Her symptoms cleared after correction. Her pulse was checked before and after correction. Before the shift, her pulse was fast, irregular and jerky. Correction changed it to a slower, steady and strong beat, her hot flushes and circulation symptoms cleared up.
Ms. E. G's Assemblage Point Location.
18. Depression And Drug And Alcohol
Dependence. Ms. J. S., aged 25. November 1993. This pretty, intelligent
and sensitive young lady was 7 months pregnant. For several years previously,
she had been taking numerous prescribed and illegal drugs, mainly strong central
nervous system depressants. At times, she would also take illegal stimulants. On
top of this, she had a problem with alcohol. She had been hospitalised several
times, suffering from drug psychosis. J. S. had managed to reduce her intake of
drugs and drink over the months of her pregnancy. However, this did nothing to
improve the way she felt inside.
J. S. had been persuaded to attend a local self help support group, where members met to talk and share their experiences. There were several people present with diagnosed psychological problems. At this meeting, her Assemblage Point was centralised and raised from a low position beneath her right breast. At the next meeting 2 weeks later, she told the group that she now felt in control of her life again. She had more physical energy and could get on with things that had previously been too much effort. She said that the effects of the Assemblage Point shift were very pronounced for the first 5 days. Her Assemblage Point had slipped to the right and down a little since the previous correction. This was put right again. At a follow up appointment 2 years later, both J. S. and her baby boy were healthy and happy.
Bibliography, References And Follow-Up reading: Whale, Jon, Ph.D. The Catalyst of Power the Assemblage Point of Man. Second Edition. Dragon Rising Publishing. ISBN1 873483 05 88.
|The Assemblage Point Centre - The Original Non-Plagiarised Web Site|
This web page and all of the related pages in the Menu Bar
contain the first and original research work by Jon Whale first published